A choice of 33 languages, long and short courses, daytime, evening and Saturday morning, from beginners to advanced.
Classes are resuming week beginning 12 January 2015.
The Language and Culture programme for Jan/Feb 2015 is now available. Please click on “Main Programme” above for the full course list and fees.
It is essential that you choose the right course for you.
Look at advice on How to select your level
A choice of examinations:
British Sign Language Level 2 (Signature)
British Sign Language Level 3 (Signature)
For the Institute of Linguists Diploma in Translation examinations, we are an examination centre only. To find out about courses to prepare for these examinations, please go to www.iol.org.uk
– DELF (Diplôme d’Etudes en Langue Française) B1 & B2
- DALF (Diplôme Approfondi de Langue Française) C1
– Vorbereitungkurs Goethe Zertifikat B1
– CELI (Conoscenza della Lingua Italiana) B1 & C1
– DELE ( Instituto Cervantes Diploma de Español como Lengua Extranjera) B1 & B2