A choice of 33 languages, long and short courses, daytime, evening and Saturday morning, from beginners to advanced.
Classes starting week beginning 22 September 2014 or 29 September 2014. Check with Brasshouse Information Desk on 0121 303 1626 or with your local centre.
It is essential that you choose the right course for you. Find out as much as you can about the course and your level.
Look at advice on How to select your level
Our Information Desk is a year round facility offering information, advice and guidance in all aspects of your language learning. Specialist advisors will assist you with queries regarding courses, fees, progression routes, accreditation and extra curricular activities. For further details, please call in or telephone 0121 303 1626.
A choice of examinations:
British Sign Language Level 2 (Signature)
British Sign Language Level 3 (Signature)
For the Institute of Linguists Diploma in Translation examinations, we are an examination centre only. To find out about courses to prepare for these examinations, please go to www.iol.org.uk
- DELF (Diplôme d’Etudes en Langue Française) B1 & B2
- DALF (Diplôme Approfondi de Langue Française) C1
- Vorbereitungkurs Goethe Zertifikat B1
- CELI (Conoscenza della Lingua Italiana) B1 & C1
- DELE ( Instituto Cervantes Diploma de Español como Lengua Extranjera) B1 & B2